How to Make an Easter Basket Liner
Making an Easter basket liner is a fun and easy DIY project that requires basic sewing skills and only a few materials. With some cute fabric, a sewing machine, thread, and scissors you can create a personalized liner for any size or shape of Easter basket. This project helps in improving your sewing skills and creativity. It can be given as a gift to your loved ones and friends.
- Easter Basket
- If desired, 1 set of Applique Shapes
- ½ yard of print fabric (you’ll need more for a large basket)
- ¼ – ½ yard of white fabric (or whatever fabric you’d like to use for the part of the liner that hangs over the side of the basket).
- Packaged Double Fold Bias Tape (½″ wide while folded) OR a 2″ wide fabric cut on the bias and a 1″ double-fold bias tape tool to make your own bias tape.
- Tape Measure
- Fabric Safe Marking Pen
- 2 yards of ¼″ wide ribbon