Easy Fabric Hand Sanitizer Holder Tutorial
Create a functional and convenient way to carry hand sanitizer with this easy fabric hand sanitizer holder. This DIY project provides a practical solution for keeping hand sanitizer easily accessible while on the go. By following these simple steps, you can create your own fabric hand sanitizer holder that will ensure quick and convenient access to hand sanitizer wherever you are. This project can be made with the stated materials, and it can be completed in no time.
- Charm packs cotton fabric or any cotton fabric size 5″ x 5″.
- Thin hair tie elastic or this thin elastic cord
- Circle Ring Lobster clasp
- Key Ring
- Pinking shears (optional) or fray check liquid sealant(also optional)
- Grosgrain ribbon or any ribbon available
- Sewing machine