How to Make Paper Mache Clay
We have had with you a few paper mache projects. There are quite exiting and if you want to learn deeper the process and make it your hobby, I would like to show you how you can make paper mache clay recipe. It has got many advantages: it`s affordable, consists of common ingredients and will really help you to create the beauty. Your works will make you happy for years with this clay. Let`s check!
Things you need:
- 1 1/4 cups damp toilet paper
- 1 cup premixed drywall joint compound in a plastic tub (but not DAP brand joint compound)
- 3/4 cup Elmer’s Glue-All or any PVA glue
- 1/2 to 1 cup white flour (adjustable)
- 2 tablespoons mineral oil (optional)