Tiny Fabric Easter Basket
Looking for a cute and easy Easter basket idea? Check out this adorable fabric basket! It's the perfect size for holding a few small treats or eggs, and it's simple enough to make that even beginners can give it a try. To make this basket, you'll need some colorful fabric, a sewing machine, and a few basic sewing supplies. Cut your fabric into the right size and shape, sew the sides together, and add a handle for easy carrying. You can even decorate your basket with some ribbon or other embellishments to make it extra special. Whether you're making one for yourself or as a gift for someone else, this tiny fabric Easter basket is sure to be a hit!
- Two 4 1/2” squares cotton fabric for the outside
- Two 4 1/2” squares cotton fabric for the lining
- One 2 x 6 1/2” cotton fabric for the handle
- Two 4 1/2” squares medium weight fusible interfacing
- One 2 x 6 1/2” medium weight fusible interfacing