Beach Tote Sewing Tutorial
If you're looking for a fun and practical sewing project, consider making your own beach tote! Not only is it a great way to showcase your sewing skills, but it also provides you with a functional and stylish bag that can easily carry all of your beach gear. It can be given as a gift to friends and family. It will definitely put a smile on your face after completion.
- Exterior – 1 yd. of Eco Canvas
- Lining – 1 yd. of Eco Canvas
- Rope – 2 yds. of 1/4″ rope
- Coordinating thread
- Grommets – size 7/16″ (optional, use a button hole in place of grommets if you choose)
- Hammer – to set the grommets