DIY The Ruffled Skirt
Let’s DIY this lovely ruffled skirt that is so easy to make. All you have to do is follow the step-by-step procedure and you will make this skirt in any size of your choice. It’s a perfect piece for the summer, for girls and even for women. The design is so gorgeous, I definitely love how light it is.
- A measuring tape or ruler.
- Fabric – depending on how gathered and how long you want your skirt to be and what size you are, you could use anywhere from 1 1/2 to 4 yards or more.
- Elastic. You’ll want enough elastic to go around your waist, or where ever on your body you want the skirt to sit.
- Your sewing machine and thread.
- Optional – a bodkin to feed your elastic. If you don’t have a bodkin you’ll need a safety pin.