Fabric Easter Basket
It’s time to make some Easter baskets that will be wonderful for holding our Easter eggs and other little essentials. These baskets will make great gifts for our friends and family. You can also use these baskets for storage purposes. It’s spring and Easter is almost here, so it’s definitely a great time to start preparing for the new celebrations. Have fun!
- 1 Fat Quarter of Fabric for Basket Outside
- 1 Fat Quarter of Fabric for Basket Lining/Bottom
- 1 Fat Quarter of Fabric for Basket Bottom Outside (If you desire a different fabric on the bottom of the basket than the outside of the basket).
- 1 Fat Quarter of Fabric for Basket Handle
- 1/2 Yard of Canvas
- 1/2 Yard of Shape Flex Interfacing
- 1/2 Yard of Fusible Flex Foam Interfacing
- 1/2 Yard 1″ Wide Webbing
- Fray Check
- Binding Clips
- Basic Sewing Supplies