DIY Travel Pouch Bag
Gotta go for a night over? Then you should take a peep at the tutorial below, get your materials, follow the instructions and get yourself a cute and stylish travel pouch bag such as this one. It takes in all you need in one fell swoop and you get to travel in stylish brevity, where you have all you need in one lovely pouch bag. So, are you interested? If yes, hop on!
- Outer layer ( quilting cotton )
- Contrast color fabric ( quilting cotton )
- Lining ( quilting cotton )
- Interfacing (Fusible Fleece – 987F Fusible Fleece or Vilene H630)
- Interfacing (Mid-weight woven – Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex’ or ‘Vilene G700’)
- Basic sewing supplies