Back to School Vinyl Lunch Bag
Have I told you before that I love transparent things? Yeah, slippers, bags, shoes and now a lunch bag! This is so exciting for me, that is, making this see through lunch bag myself. Yes, a DIY trip. Friends, I just couldn't believe it when I saw the tutorial for this extra lovely lunch bag and just like that, I couldn't wait to share it with you my craft family so that you all can enjoy the tutorial for this bag as you DIY!
- Clear 16 Gauge vinyl
- Heavy-weight Accent Fabric for the sides, bottom, and handle
- Light-weight Accent/Coordinating Fabric for binding
- Accent/coordinating ½″ double fold bias tape, 1 full package (or approximately 3 yards)
- ¾″ wide Velcro approximately 1 ½″ long
- Coordinating thread and heavy-duty needle