DIY Phone and Tablet Stand
Friends, today we’ll be making a phone and tablet stand. Phone and tablet stands make it more comfortable watching movies, reading and much more. You can also make stands and sell or gift them out.
- A little piece of fabric 16 by 12”
- Matching thread
- A bag of rice or dry beans
- A little strip of matching ribbon, about 3 inch long (or an extra strip of fabric to make the loop yourself)
- Soft filling (I used filling from a pillow)
- One-sided firm fusible interfacing, a little strip of 1 inch by 6 inch (the type of stabilizer you use for bags)
- Sewing gear: fabric marker, cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, sewing machine, sewing pins
- A funnel– you can also use a piece of paper and roll it into a funnel.