Elf on the Shelf Doll Sewing Pattern
Looking for a sewing pattern for the Elf on the Shelf doll? Look no further! We've got you covered with our easy-to-follow instructions and printable pattern. Whether you're a seasoned seamstress or just starting out, you'll be able to create your very own Elf on the Shelf doll in no time. Our pattern includes all the pieces you'll need to make your doll, including the body, arms, legs, and hat. Simply print out the pattern, cut out the pieces, and follow our step-by-step instructions to sew everything together. You'll have a cute and cuddly Elf on the Shelf doll in no time, ready to keep an eye on your little ones during the holiday season. So why wait? Get started on your sewing project today!
- Embroidery floss to embroider face
- About 4-5 inches of 1/4 inch elastic for the elf skirt
- Disappearing ink pen or pencil for transferring the face template onto fabric
- Much of the clothes, shoes, and accessories can be made from small amounts of fabric. 1/4 yard fabric is more than enough for the doll body.
- Small pieces of felt for the doll hair and doll cheeks.
- Chopstick to help facilitate stuffing
- Templates 1, 2 and 3