Easy DIY Gingham Summer Picnic Coasters
If you're looking to add a touch of charm and style to your summer picnics, these easy DIY gingham coasters are the perfect project for you. With just a few simple materials and steps, you can create adorable coasters that will impress your guests and protect your surfaces at the same time. This project is easy and fun to make, and it will definitely put a smile on your face after completion. It can be added to your collection of handmade items.
- 1/4 yard fabric for coasters
- 1/4 yard Thermoweb fusible fleece
- Rick Rack trim – you will need about 14″ per coaster
- disappearing ink marker or light pencil
- black paint and paintbrush for ants