DIY Macrame Diamond Keychain
Looking for a fun and easy DIY project? Check out this free pattern and video tutorial for making a macrame diamond keychain! This DIY macrame diamond keychain is a great project for anyone looking to get creative and try their hand at something new. With just a few simple supplies and the easy-to-follow instructions provided, you can create a stylish and functional keychain that is sure to impress. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced crafter, this macrame keychain project is perfect for you.
- 5 mm single strand cotton macrame string in the following lengths:
- 3 pieces X 52″ long (133 cm)
- 1 piece X 16″ long (41 cm)
- 1″ keychain ring with lobster clasp
- macrame board with T pins or a cork board to hold your work