How to Make Suncatchers
Welcome to our project on how to make suncatchers! Crafted with care and attention to detail, these suncatchers are the perfect accessory to add a touch of color and sparkle to any window. Whether you're looking for a unique gift for someone special or simply want to add some charm to your own home, this suncatcher is sure to delight. This project is easy and fun to make.
- Gelatin Powder (unflavored)
- Boiling Water
- Parchment Paper/Heavy Book for Pressing the Flowers.
- Small (3-5 inch) Embroidery Hoops
- Silpat Mat
- Flower Blossoms, Ferns, Leaves, etc.
- Fishing Line or Ribbon
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- A Small Whisk or Fork
- A Small Pot or Saucepan