Cute Bunny Sachet
This Bunny Sachet is an easy and fun to make project for all. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced sewer, this pattern is designed to be easy to follow and customizable to your preferences. With this pattern, you can create charming and fragrant bunny sachets that make perfect gifts for loved ones or sweet additions to your own home decor. This project helps to improve your sewing skills and being creative altogether.
- Fabric or scraps (2 1/4″ x 3″ – 2 pcs. for mini bunny, 4 1/2″ x 6″ – 2 pcs. for large bunny)
- Sachet filling ingredient – silica bead, activated charcoal, or scented potpourri, etc.
- Ribbon, lace, yarn or cord
- Fusible web (for large bunny)
- Embroidery floss (for large bunny)
- Sewing machine
- Sewing kits
- Printer & letter size paper
- Pencil or fabric marker
- Blunt point tweezers
Write a comment