Quilted Tassel Pouch
Let’s make a gorgeous pouch that is so colorful and beautifully combines different patterns together. This pouch can be made with a tassel to give it a fun zipper. Friends, this will be great for holding your jewelry, your little essentials and much more. So lovely people, let’s learn how to make a Quilted Tassel Pouch.
- (2) Patchwork panels a little larger than 9" x 6"
- (2) Quilting cotton lining pieces 9" x 5-3/4"
- (2) Batting rectangles, slightly larger than the patchwork panels
- (1) 8" metal zipper with donut pull
- (1) Skein embroidery thread
- Sewing machine and standard sewing/quilting supplies
- Erasable fabric pen
- Water soluble fabric glue pen
- Large Tassel Maker