DIY Makeup Brush Roll
Arrange your brushes and put them in a safe place by making this DIY Makeup Brush Roll. If you love make up so much and you just don’t know where to place your brushes or you travel a lot then this will certainly come in handy. Pick those favorite fabrics of yours and make this not only for yourself but also for your girls. I’m sure your friends and family members are going to absolutely love receiving this as a gift.
- Light to medium weight cotton quilting fabric
- Lightweight fusible interfacing such as Pellon SF101
- And low loft fusible fleece interfacing such as Pellon 987F. (If you can’t get fusible fleece you could substitute heavy regular interfacing.)
- ¾ inch (2cm) wide Velcro – 3 inches (7.6cm)
- 1 ½ yards (1.35m) of double fold bias tape