How To Make DIY Honeycomb Balls
Do you have an upcoming party? Well, if you do then I have something that will just help you in making it a blast. Today we are going to learn how to make DIY honeycomb balls. You can definitely make these balls in any size and I’m sure they’re going to add color and dimension to that party of yours. Let’s get started immediately!
- Assorted Tissue Paper or a 12 pack of honeycomb paper,
- Scrap paper to draw your guide on,
- Washi tape or another low tack tape to hold your tissue paper in place,
- A Ruler,
- A couple of different colored markers,
- A Plate or Bowl to draw around,
- A glue stick,
- An awl,
- A strong tapestry needle and thread
- And some paper clips.