Hello friends! We have made different types of pincushions and here I am again sharing with you all another lovely one. I just love making pincushions as they allow for creativity and are perfect for leftover yarns and fabrics. This pin cushion we have before us is quite easy to make and all you have to do is just follow the step-by-step instructions. Have fun!
- Pincushion PDF pattern download
- Fabric scraps for the top. You can cut 2 pieces out of a 5″ square
- 7″ x 8″ fabric piece for the bottom
- 20″ length of fabric cut on bias for the band. You can use 1 inch bias binding too. ( optional )
- Embroidery floss or heavyweight cotton thread ( optional )
- Button ( optional )