Easy DIY Hanging Rope Shelf
Yes, I am here again with another shelf DIY. Friends, today we are going to learn how to make this easy DIY hanging rope shelf. Believe me when I say that the whole process of making this shelf will take you less than an hour. Yeah, if you’re super fast then it will take about 30 minutes. I know we all love super quick crafts, so I hope you love this.
- ropes: you can use 25 feet of 3/8″ to 1/2″ jute or sisal rope, or cotton rope that comes in many colors.
- wood shelves: each piece measures 8″ wide by 24″ long by 0,75″ thick. If you get 1×8 pine or other type of wood at the hardware store, they will cut it into 2′ section for you.
- paints: acrylic paint to dye the ropes and paint the shelves.
- Monkey Hook Easy Picture Hangers for Drywall, 50lb.
- Drill and a 3/4″ Drill Bit.