DIY Modern Quilted Potholders
Hey friends. Take advantage of this free sewing pattern for the improved and modern quilted potholders which make your time in the kitchen an accident free and enjoyable one. Use the sewing pattern here to DIY and make a gift box full of quilted potholders for your loved ones when you follow the sewing pattern below. Good luck!
- 1/2″ Double-Fold Bias Tape (3 yards for two potholders)
- Insul-Bright Insulated Batting
- Cotton thread – not polyester which could melt
- Rotary fabric cutter, self-healing cutting mat and 6-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ square quilt ruler or 2-1/2″ x 8″ quilting ruler (optional but makes things go much faster)
- Good fabric scissors
- Good iron and wool pressing mat for quilting