Super Simple Drawstring Bag
Embrace the casual look today as we make this gorgeous drawstring bag. Luckily, It comes with an easy-to-follow tutorial which makes the process a walkover.
- 1 piece of outer fabric measuring 15″ by 23″
- 1 piece of lining fabric measuring 15″ by 23″
- 2 pieces of iron-on medium weight interfacing measuring 15″ by 23″
- 1 piece coordinating fabric measuring 3″ by 22″ for the drawstring casing
- Fabric/ribbon/webbing of your choice to make drawstrings
- 2 pieces of coordinating fabric measuring 2″ by 4″ for the drawstring tabs