Easy Paper Hydrangea Flowers
Are you allergic to flowers? Do you find it hard to take care of real flowers? Yeah, I feel you. Paper flowers are a good substitute to real flowers. I mean these hydrangea flowers look very real. Can you believe they were made of paper?
- 5-7 sheets of 12x12 Solid Color Cardstock (5 solid color for petals & 2 sheets of your favorite shade of green for leaves).
- A Styrofoam/ Polystyrene sphere 6”
- A thin Curling Tool (ie. glue sticks, knitting needles, wooden dowels, pencil)
- A Hot Glue Gun
- A green wooden plant stake
- An Electronic Cutter or Clover shaped paper punch & scissors