Super Easy Fabric Storage Basket
Fabric storage baskets can be made to fit the interior of your home. I’m so in love with them that I make storage baskets for absolutely everything and anything. Storage baskets help organize toys, baby items, clothes and a lot more.
- 5/8 yard home fabric for the outside of the box (I used home décor fabric, but quilting cotton will work too)
- 5/8 yard lining fabric (I used plain ole muslin)
- 5/8 yard sturdy fusible interfacing
- 4 grommets (I picked up some plastic ones from the home décor section of the fabric store. They are intended for curtains, but work great for this project too!)
- 1 yard rope (for the handles)
- Basic sewing supplies