How to Make a Menu Planner
It`s quite obvious that organization bring order into your life. The perfect way is when all spheres of your life are organized. For example, your meals. Make arrangements for it and you will notice how easy you will choose the dish and how simple you can follow a healthy diet. Our menu planner is very bright, hang it on the wall in your kitchen and it will be not anly functional, but also decorative.
Things you need:
- Rows of Roses Fabric from Banberry Place.
- 11″ x 14″ Magnetic Whiteboard – $8.99 at Hobby Lobby.
- Scrapbook paper (picked up a book of it on sale at Hobby Lobby for $10 that should last me for the rest of my life).
- Ribbon – 50 cents for a foot.
- Medium-sized clothespins.
- Type-Letter Embellishments – $4.95 at Hobby Lobby.
- Keurig K-Cup box from the recycle bin – one box to create both mini boxes on my board.
- Chipboard letters I already had on hand
- Cardstock from Staples. $11.99 for a pack of 250 sheets of cardstock in green, yellow, red, orange, and hot pink…should last me for quite a few craft projects.
- Fabric & Paper Glue by Elmer’s.
- Other supplies: Acrylic paint, hot glue, x-acto knife, scissors, clear packing tape.