Knitted Basic Socks
In this tutorial you will not find anything unusual because we`re going to learn how to knit the very very basic socks. It`s not a perfect season for warm socks now, but if you learn how to make them, you`ll be ready for cold seasons. This time we use magic loop method and even beginners manage to knit with this pattern. Just be attentive and follow the instructions.
Things you need:
- One skein of sock yarn (approximately 400 yards, though you will not use the entire skein!)
- One mini skein or scrap ball of sock yarn (approximately 50 yards) for the contrasting cuff, heels, and toes
- AUS size 1 40” circular needle
- A tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- Sock blockers and wool wash for blocking (OPTIONAL)