How to Make a Mini Notebook
I have already told you that I`m a little bit conservative about making notes, that`s why I prefer writing rather than tapping. I`m going to share with you one cool idea. Following it you will manage to make a mini notebook that will always be in your bag in the right moment) So, this project is useful from different sides: it`s not only convenient to use, but this project is upcycling also. For making a cover, we will use a cereal box.
Things you need:
- Cereal box (1 cereal box makes 2 notebooks)
- Paper for the inside pages
- A piece of decorative paper
- Glue stick, tape runner or double-sided tape
- Needle and embroidery floss