How To Sew A Sleep Mask
The sun rises earlier and earlier every day now. Of course, I like spring and summer, but I always suffer from bright light in the early morning. One budget-friendly solution is to make a sleeping mask, that will be super soft and cozy. You can use this mask not only at home, but also during your trips. If you are a beginner in sewing, uy can start with this project and the desire to sew will not go away because I`m sure you will manage to make this mask.
Things you need:
- just a little fabric 9x9"
- even less fusible fleece: 9" x 4" (21cm x 11cm)
- 16" (40 cm) of fold-over elastic (I used ⅝" width, that is 1.5cm)
- sewing machine or needle, pins or sewing clips,
- iron, scissors, or rotary cutter plus cutting mat
- the PDF Pattern file