Cute Towel Rings
I noticed that I became an absolute fan of wooden beads! There`re so many projects to make with them and practically all of them are completely gorgeous. Today I`m going to show you a diy for your bathroom. We`ll make with you wooden rings for your towels. You can paint them in the matching colours of your space and they are sure to become a nice zest in your decor.
Things you need:
- 5” metal ring
- wire cutter or tile nipper
- unfinished wood beads(I used 3/4”/20mm, 1 ring takes 20 beads)
- Rit dye in your choice of color
- Scissors for cutting leather, or an exacto knife
- Screw Punch
- large glass bowl or whatever you have that won’t stain from the dye, and is microwave safe .
- metal spoon
- rubber gloves
- paper towels