American Flag Paint Stick Project
The American flag paint stick project is a creative and patriotic DIY craft that allows individuals to showcase their love for the United States by transforming a simple paint stick into a stunning and symbolic piece of Americana. By painting the paint stick with the red, white, and blue colors of the American flag and adding stars and stripes, this project provides an opportunity for people to express their patriotism and display their pride in the United States through a fun and engaging craft activity.
- Glue Dots Advanced Strength Dispenser or All Purpose Glue Dots
- 10 old paint sticks (or 1/4" board stock cut to size)
- Wood stars
- Acrylic paint (red/white/blue)
- Sponge brushes (one for each color)
- Acrylic fixative if hanging outside