How to Sew Baby Booties
Sewing baby booties is a great way to keep your little one’s feet warm and snug. Booties are also a great way to show your child’s personality and style. Do you have a new little one in your life and want to make them some adorable baby booties? Then this project is perfect for you. It is a way of being creative and it will put a smile on your face after completion. This project is easy to make with the materials stated.
- 1/4 yard of knit fabric for outside
- 1/4 yard of knit fabric for inside
- 1/4 yard of Fairfield World Structure Interfacing
- Babyville Boutique Snap Pliers and
- White Babyville Snaps
- 7″ of 3/8″ Elastic– cut into 3 1/2″ pieces