DIY Easy to Sew Snappy Tote
Do you need a tote bag, but don't have time or just don't feel like sewing one? No problem! This easy to sew tote bag is perfect for you. We all know that a simple, but stylish tote bag is an essential piece of equipment for every woman's wardrobe. But finding one that's both easy to sew and stylish can be a challenge. With so many options out there, it can be hard to decide which style you like best.
- 1 FQ of fabric for the exterior
- 1 FQ of fabric for the lining
- a scrap of fabric for the handle
- 1/4 yd ByAnnie’s Soft & Stable flexible foam stablilizer (or fusible fleece)
- 1 set of plastic snaps (Kam snaps, a button & button hole, or velcro)
Write a comment