Stuffed Ornament and Stuffed Ball Toy
Let’s make this stuffed ornament or stuffed ball toy and add some colors to our Christmas trees or add some fun activities to the home games. This is quite easy to make and it works using the principle of adding a couple of hexagons together to form a beautiful ball shaped ornament. So, get your scrap fabrics and put them to good use by clicking on the link and following the step-by-step instructions.
- Fabric scraps (size and amount depends on what size ball)
- Needle and Thread or Sewing Machine
- 2 colors of felt 3" x 3" For Ornament only
- Ribbon measuring approximately 24" For Ornament only
- 1 small ceramic button 3/4" For Ornament only
Write a comment