How to Make an Upcycled Candy Bag Zip Pouch
This is just so unique and cool! Today we’re going to learn how to make an upcycled candy bag zipper pouch. So, what’s your favorite candy? Maybe you want to make a beautiful pouch out of it? Well, that would certainly be a great idea! The kids and grandkids are going to absolutely love that wonderful accessory and I’m sure they would want to show all their friends. So gorgeous people, let’s get started by clicking on the link below.
- Heat n Bond Clear Iron-on Vinyl
- Packaging from a candy bar or bag of candy – cut into two equal rectangles for the front and back of the zipper pouch.
- Two pieces of fabric for zipper pouch lining – cut into the same size as your candy wrappers
- A zipper the same length or longer than your zipper pouch
- Two 1 ½” x 4” pieces of fabric for zipper tabs
- Sewing Machine
Write a comment