Circle Pot Holder
I don’t think we can ever get tired of making potholders just because they have to be made very often. Potholders go through a lot because of the high heat and frequent use in the kitchen. That’s why making them will always be super necessary because potholders are very functional in the home. They also make wonderful gifts for loved ones and they are super easy to make. So friends, let’s make this circle pot holder.
- 9″ x 9″ square print fabric for pot holder pocket
- Fat quarter print fabric for lining
- 9″ x 9″ square print fabric for pot holder backing
- One (1) 2 1/2″ x 31″ fabric strip for double-fold binding
- One (1) 1 1/2″ x 31″ strip for single-fold binding
- Insul Bright lining for inside pot holder, a fat quarter sized square about 18″ x 24″