How to Make Boy & Girl Christmas Gnomes
Let’s learn how to make a boy and a girl Christmas gnome. Recently I have been so obsessed with gnomes and I have been lucky enough to find so many amazing patterns and designs. Gnomes are perfect for every season, perfect for Halloween, for Christmas celebrations, for Thanksgiving and much more. So, let’s get started by clicking on the link below!
- Socks for the Gnome’s Body. You will want to use both a thick sock for the lining and a decorative sock for the outside of the gnome.
- Faux Fur for the Gnomes Beard. You can buy small pieces of faux fur at the craft store.
- Felt for the Gnome Hat, Gnome Hands, and for embellishments.
- If you are making the girl gnome, you’ll also need a bit of felt (or fabric or polar fleece if you prefer) for her skirt.
- 1″ Wood Beads for the Gnome Nose
- Sharp Scissors to Cut the felt & Socks.
- Embellishments like ribbon, embroidery floss, & buttons.
- Hand embroidery needle.
- Wide-Mouth Funnel
- Large Bowl
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue
- Twine or Heavy Duty Thread
- Small rubber band or elastic
Write a comment