Make a Christmas Stocking
How I just can’t wait for Christmas to be here! Friends, today we’re going to make some Christmas stockings in those gorgeous looking fabrics. These stockings will be perfect if you’re looking for a way to display your gifts for the season or looking for a way to give your home all that color and vibe it needs for the Christmas celebrations.
- two fat quarters of quilting fabric
- a fat eighth of accent or solid fabric
- two scrap pieces of fusible fleece for the cuff
- optional: use fusible fleece for the entire outer stocking if you want a stable stocking that will stand up on its own or propped against the wall.
- sewing machine or needle, thread, pins or sewing clips,
- iron, scissors, or rotary cutter plus cutting mat
- the free pattern
Write a comment