Easy Quilted Trivet
It’s me again with another kitchen accessory for us all to make. It’s the trivet that is super easy to make and perfect for protecting your palms and kitchen surfaces. Friends, you’ll be in love with the final result of this wonderful craft. This will be amazing as a gift and be perfect if you’re looking for a way to add color and design to your kitchen.
- Top Fabric, 9″ x 9″, pre-washed
- Bottom Fabric, 9″ x 9″, pre-washed
- Insulated Batting, 9″ x 9″
- Normal quilt batting, 9″ x 9″ (optional)
- Bias Strip, 1.5" x 30"
- Round Trivet Sewing Pattern (seam allowance included)
- Sewing threads, needles, pins and scissors
- Sewing Machine
- Pen Or Fabric Marker
- Printer and card or paper in letter size
- Bias Tape Maker, 3/4"
Write a comment