Cone Pot Holder
Let’s make this cone pot holder that is very different from every other potholder we have ever made. This has a lovely cone shape that allows you to pick those pot handles easily without any extra stress. These are super unique and will make a perfect gift for your kitchen lover. So friends, get those lovely looking fabrics and put them to good use by making this amazing accessory for your kitchen.
- Main Fabric, 9″ x 5″, pre-washed
- Lining Fabric, 9″ x 5″, pre-washed
- Insulated Batting, 9″ x 5″
- Normal quilt batting, 9″ x 5″ (optional)
- Ribbon Or Fabric Bias Tape, 4"
- Pot Holder Sewing Pattern (seam allowance included)
- Sewing threads, needles, pins and scissors
- Sewing Machine
- Pen Or Fabric Marker
- Printer and card or paper in letter size
- Bias Tape Maker, 3/4"(optional)
Write a comment