Creepy Glowing Halloween Jars
Yikes! This is definitely so creepy but it will be perfect for your Halloween decoration. The creepy glowing Halloween jars are here to make the kids giggle and scream out of joy. These are really cool to make and super easy too. They will definitely brighten up any room they are placed in and they will bring the entire feel of Halloween into your home.
- Empty glass jars with deep lids. Bigger jars are better for this project vs smaller jars because the lights hang a tiny bit from the lid, if the jar is too small the light will not fit.
- Plastic bugs, spiders, and all manners of fake creepy crawlies.
- Acrylic green paint
- Waterproof lighting
- A few pieces of stiff cardboard. Save your cereal boxes.
- Glue gun
- Glue gun sticks ( you should only need one for 3 jars)
- Scissors suitable for cutting thin cardboard.
Write a comment