Teeny Tiny Embroidered Key Chain Coin Purses
Are you thinking of making something really fancy? Maybe something so small that will not require a lot of time and fabric? Why not make this teeny tiny embroidered keychain coin purse. This will be perfect for holding your little coins or even use it as a wonderful keyholder. Friends, enjoy yourselves as you click on the link below.
- 1 Coin Purse frame
- About 7″ x 14″ piece of fabric for outside of purse
- About 7″ x 14″ piece of fabric for lining of purse
- Fusible fleece – same amount, about 7″ x 14″
- embroidery floss and patterns
- E-6000 glue or something similar