Easy DIY Magazine Holders From Old Cereal Boxes
Hello my dear craft friends! How are y’all doing today? Look at this amazing craft we have before us that is going to be perfect for using those old cereal boxes. We’re going to be using some wonderful cereal boxes to make gorgeous looking magazine holders. So, without wasting anymore time let’s click on the link below to get started.
- Large cereal boxes or similar, if using them for specific magazines, check that they are big enough to fit.
- Strong scrap cardboard for reinforcement
- Old road maps
- Scissors, pen ruler
- Rotary cutter and mat (optional)
- Paper glue and repositionable spray mount
- Metal index box label holders