Cute Strawberry Reusable Grocery Bag
Hello house. It's the reusable grocery bag that we are into now. This bag is economical, neater, more presentable and eco-friendly. It reduces the waste and litter from plastic bags and makes for a more stylish shopping activity. Make loads of this for yourself and others in different designs of materials and start enjoying a better grocery shopping life. There's a how-to guide right below to take you through the step by step process of making this chic reusable grocery shopping bag and making for a safer environment!
1. Fabric – thin Polyester or cotton or thin laminated fabric, 31″ x 25″
2. Fabric – Red polka-dots , 7″ x 4″, 2 pcs.
3. Fabric – Green cotton, 6 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, 2 pcs.
4. Bias tape – 3 1/2 yard
5. Cord, 15″, 1 pc.
6. End bead, 13mm, 2 pcs.
7. Ribbon or cotton tape, short length (about 2″)
8. Pattern drafting paper, at least 22″ x 24″, or you may glue a few pieces of paper to make a bigger sheet