How To Make A Denim Hanging Mason Jar Vase
Hello craft lovers! It’s me again today with another denim craft. This time around we’re going to make a really unique craft! We are going to learn how to make a denim hanging mason jar vase. This vase will hold your flowers beautifully and give your home a very creative finish.
- Scraps from old jeans including some seams and labels.
- Mason Jar – just to use as a mold. You could actually use any old jar as long as it’s the size you would like your wall vase to be.
- An old piece of wood.
- Old newspaper and wallpaper paste.
- Gorilla glue contact adhesive clear
- Fabric Mod Podge
- 4 small nails, cling film, and a couple of elastic bands.