Felt Spring Bird Bookmarks
You won’t have to worry about losing your place the next time you pick up a book to read with these cute felt bird DIY bookmarks. Grab your leftover stash and add this DIY to your list of new felt crafts to make. I love birds…and I love to read, so making this felt bird paperclip styled bookmark fed both of my passions. If you love to read or know someone who does, this felt bookmark DIY is for you.
These little birds sit atop a paperclip which can be used to hold your place in whatever you are currently reading. I can’t say it enough, nothing beats a good book! That feeling of being enveloped in a good read you don’t want to put down or look for any chance to pick up again. And what a special treat it is to see an adorable little bookmark peeking out! These felt bird bookmarks have really come in handy around our home.
- Felt sheet or scraps (any coordinating colors of your choosing): tonal colors for each bird, orange for the beaks, and black for the eyes
- Jumbo paperclip, 80mm, silver or any color
- Fabric scissors
- Free Printable Bird template
- Glue gun with clear hot glue sticks
- Sewing needle and matching thread