How to Make Potted Felt Succulents
Beautiful people! How are y’all doing today? Have you been making some amazing crafts? I hope you have been finding amazing signs. Let’s learn how to make some potted felt succulents that will be great for any time of the year. The process of making these is really easy and all you need is some felt and creativity. Let’s get started!
- DIY Felt Succulent Pattern
- Wool Felt in a mix of succulent colors, 5 sheets of felt at 9”x12” each
- Fabric Scissors or a Cricut Maker or other Cricut machines (patterns available as an SVG file as well)
- Hot Glue Gun and clear glue sticks
- Small Clay Pots, 2 clay pots at 1.25” size and 3 clay pots at 2” size
- Styrofoam balls, small sized (to fit inside each clay pot)