How to Make a Pretty DIY Window Privacy Screen
Hello craft lovers! How are y’all doing today? I hope y’all are enjoying yourselves and doing amazing. Are you looking for some privacy in your home? Well, you know I will always have you sorted. Today we’re going to learn how to make a pretty DIY window privacy screen. Yes, the process is really easy and I’m sure you’re going to enjoy every single step.
- Strips of plywood or inexpensive pine.
- Sheer fabric (like lining fabric or muslin)
- Jigsaw or some other tool to cut your wood to size.
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Cutting mat
- Tape measure and ruler or straight edge
- Paint and stencil
- Glue gun or spray adhesive