Yarn Easter Eggs
Hello friends! I hope you all are doing amazing! This is an amazing craft to try out with your kids, especially as Easter is on its way. Today we’re going to learn how to make the yarn Easter eggs that are very beautiful and will make a great home decor. So friends, click on the link below and you will be redirected to the tutorial page. Have fun and get a great bonding time with your family.
- Balloons. Standard size or water balloons both work.
- Yarn. As many colors as you’d like.
- Matte mod podge.
- Toilet paper or paper towel roll.
- Paper plate or newspaper work surface.
- Container to mix the mod podge in.