Sew An Easy Baby Sleep Sack
Well now friends. How are y'all doing. Here's the DIY tutorial for this all important and safety item, a baby sleep sack. This will keep your baby warm and protected. It also keeps out all sorts of flying and creeping insects. Use the tutorial below to make your precious baby one of these. You can also make one as a baby shower gift. Know what? You can print this tutorial for easy reference. Good luck!
- one yard of light fleece (for main pieces)
- ¼ yard contrasting fleece for binding
- scissors and a rotary cutter
- a hard ruler and a cutting mat
- snaps or SOFT velcro (these are by baby's face, so make sure they're smooth and/or soft!)