DIY Heating Pad
Wow, when medicine is so colorful and bright then you are excited to embrace it. The heating pad is used for warming of parts of the body in order to manage pain and sometimes keep warm. These usually come in boring bottles and colors but this is so beautiful that I'm sure everyone wants to make one if not more for friends and family. The tutorial is shared here and it's free for all to use as you desire, so go through it and follow the instructions to make this lovely heating pad yourself!
- cotton fabric (prewash!): 4 fat quarters or
- half a yard of cotton for the inner layer (can be muslin) plus half a yard of cotton for the outer layer
- dry, uncooked rice 6 cups (1.5 kg) + 2 cups of dried lavender
- A funnel
- sewing machine, needle, thread, pins or sewing clips,
- scissors or rotary cutter plus cutting mat